By Alan G. Smith
Alan Smith covers how styles of competition and cooperation—and the ensuing executive policies—may be plagued by such elements because the surrounding political framework, the distribution of effect, and political motivation, together with values in addition to fabric pursuits. to reveal scholars to the politics of particular countries, every one bankruptcy concludes with nation case experiences that light up the subject of the bankruptcy. scholars emerge with a feeling of what's happening on the planet today.
Pedagogically, the e-book employs cautious sequencing of themes and ideas for readability and to introduce politics in a usual, logical, synchronized means. every now and then Smith is going past sharp, night-and-day terminological differences so as to add available, usual language-based terminology that higher captures the real-world spectrum among the extremes. A Comparative creation to Political Science: Contention and Cooperation presents a accomplished instructing and studying package deal together with those ancillaries:
- Test Bank. to be had for adopters to obtain, the try financial institution presents multiple-choice, true/false, and essay questions for every bankruptcy.
- Testing Software. This customizable try financial institution is out there as a observe dossier or in Respondus 4.0—a robust instrument for developing and coping with checks that may be published out or released on to the preferred studying administration structures. checks should be created offline or moved from one LMS to a different. Respondus LE is offered at no cost and will be used to automate the method of making published checks. Respondus 3.5, available to buy or through a college website license, prepares checks to be uploaded to an LMS. click on the following: http://www.respondus.com/products/testbank/search.php to publish your request.
- Companion Website. The open-access better half web site is designed to have interaction scholars with the cloth and make stronger what they’ve discovered within the lecture room. for every bankruptcy, flash playing cards and self-quizzes support scholars grasp the content material and follow that wisdom to real-life events. scholars can entry the significant other web site from their pcs, pills, or cellular devices.
- eBook. The full-color e-book permits scholars to entry this textbook each time, at any place. The publication contains the full print variation rendered in shiny colour and contours direct hyperlinks to the better half site.
- PowerPoint Slides. For each bankruptcy, paintings slides of all figures and tables can be found for adopters to download.
Read Online or Download A Comparative Introduction to Political Science: Contention and Cooperation PDF
Similar perspectives on law books
This e-book seeks to provide an explanation for the divergent political pathways of twenty six post-communist states, following the breakdown and eventual cave in of communism in 1989-1991. contemplating the trajectories of person states among 1990 – 2007, this booklet demanding situations relevant our bodies of conception in terms of democratization and regime swap.
For a in moderation populated sector at the fringe of Europe, Scandinavia has attracted an strange measure of curiosity throughout the 20th century. The successes and screw ups of the recognized 'Scandinavian' or 'Nordic' version in politics and coverage proceed to generate debate. "The Nordic version" advocates a government-funded welfare nation, an egalitarian tax process and strict task law.
Girls and illustration in neighborhood govt opens up a chance to critique and circulate past suppositions and labels with regards to ladies in neighborhood govt. proposing a wealth of latest empirical fabric, this ebook brings jointly overseas specialists to envision and evaluate the presence of ladies at this point and lines case experiences at the US, united kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Finland, Uganda, China, Australia and New Zealand.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Politik - Politische Systeme - Allgemeines und Vergleiche, notice: 2. zero, Freie Universität Berlin (Otto-Suhr-Institut), 20 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Die demographische Zeitenwende“ , wie sie Birg in seiner gleichnamigen Bestandaufnahme und Erörterung zum Bevölkerungsrückgang in Deutschland und Europa diskutiert, hat bereits seit den vergangenen Jahrzehnten in nahezu allen entwickelten Ländern eingesetzt.
- Death in Salem: The Private Lives behind the 1692 Witch Hunt
- Taming Alabama: Lawyers and Reformers, 1804-1929
- Die Abschaffung der Wehrpflicht als Konvergenz politischer Ströme: Analyse eines paradigmatischen Wandels in der deutschen Verteidigungspolitik (German Edition)
- Negotiating Culture: Heritage, Ownership, and Intellectual Property
- The Leadership Capital Index: A New Perspective on Political Leadership
- Brussels Versus the Beltway: Advocacy in the United States and the European Union (American Governance and Public Policy series)
Additional resources for A Comparative Introduction to Political Science: Contention and Cooperation
A Comparative Introduction to Political Science: Contention and Cooperation by Alan G. Smith