By Dorothy Heard,Brian Lake,Una McCluskey
Read Online or Download Attachment Therapy with Adolescents and Adults: Theory and Practice Post-Bowlby PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
This publication provides contemporary examine at the function of house as a mechanism in language use and studying. It proceeds from the idea that cognition in actual time, developmental time, and over evolutionary time happens in area, and that the actual houses of house may supply insights into easy cognitive strategies, together with reminiscence, recognition, motion, and notion.
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Mientras los angeles mayoría de los adolescentes construyen relaciones interpersonales satisfactorias, son suficientemente buenos en l. a. escuela o trabajo y empiezan a establecer relaciones románticas. Una minoría fracasa y tiene problemas. Estos adolescentes tienen dificultad en ordinary sus emociones, presentan diversas conductas autodestructivas y de riesgo.
Instruments for potent remedy with little ones and households presents psychological overall healthiness pros with step by step instruments and techniques for potent healing results with youngsters and their households. An integration of solution-focused short treatment and play remedy, this groundbreaking publication is uniquely suited for clinicians operating with school-aged teenagers and their mom and dad.
- Starving the Stress Gremlin: A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workbook on Stress Management for Young People (Gremlin and Thief CBT Workbooks)
- Brain-Based Therapy with Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based Treatment for Everyday Practice
- Adherence to Pediatric Medical Regimens (Issues in Clinical Child Psychology)
- Revealing the Inner Worlds of Young Children: The MacArthur Story Stem Battery and Parent-Child Narratives
- Le grand livre de l'art-thérapie (Le grand livre de...) (French Edition)
- Talking about Domestic Abuse: A Photo Activity Workbook to Develop Communication between Mothers and Young People
Extra resources for Attachment Therapy with Adolescents and Adults: Theory and Practice Post-Bowlby
Attachment Therapy with Adolescents and Adults: Theory and Practice Post-Bowlby by Dorothy Heard,Brian Lake,Una McCluskey